Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Materials Planning Analyst
- Assure customer satisfaction utilizing on-time delivery and appropriate follow-up and communication as required.
- Resolve open material concerns (i.e. missing parts, product structure changes, missing releases, invoicing errors and supplier related quality issues).
- Schedule manufacturing of parts to ensure on-time customer deliver and appropriate capacity utilization, while maintaining appropriate inventory levels.
- Matches workload, manning and equipment capacity to existing inventory.
- Quote lead times for customer orders.
- Assure appropriate inventory levels and targets for reduction are achieved.
- Work with Materials and Control Manager to determine accurate level of inventory.
- Support cost-out initiatives.
- Monitor & maintain forecast of web based customer demand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum one year experience in materials in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management or Supply Chain from an accredited university.
- Master’s degree in Business from an accredited university.
- APICS and/or ISM certification.
- Strong computer skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time