Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, this role will act as a subject matter expert on UPS systems, and will be responsible for providing technical escalation support and timely solutions to internal & external enquiries, and on-site field service technical support within East Asia.
- Lead execution of escalation procedures via phone conference calls and emails, including after office hours post-sales technical
- Assist with providing 1-Phase and 3-Phase UPS information for East Asia through reported cases and feedback on product issues
- Identify opportunities for improvement of field procedures and provide feedback on related service manual content
- Review service procedures including start-up/rework preparedness, execution and knowledge transfer of all issues
- Assume role as the point of escalation for 3-Phase UPS Technical Support
- Develop and coordinate site-testing plans for identify root cause of problems
- Participate in problem escalations and technical conference calls where data analysis and action plans are required
- Participate in the delivery of field services and mentor Customer Service Engineers
- Assume role of technical leader during field escalations of service calls during and after regular working hours, including providing on-site field service support
- 4 years of technical service working experience with electric and/or electronic systems
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Prior working experience with UPS systems
- Regional working experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time