Layout Project Manager
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Our Çerkezköy site employs around 2650 people. We create exciting power management technologies that keep the world moving every day at the largest hose manufacturing facility.
As a Layout Project Manager, YOU will provide project management expertise in electrical, civil, structural and mechanical aspects of min. five years’ expansion projects to the expertise to teams of designers, engineers, construction managers and contractors. YOU will be responsible for the overall management and execution of one or more expansion projects and report to the Plant Manager.
Your main duties :
· Contract and Subcontract management
· Implement project financial controls.
· Responsible for project profit, loss, and forecast.
· Manage design teams (architecture etc.)
· Improve subcontractor inefficiencies and manage subcontractor budgets.
· Manage safe work environment and program which includes but not limited to job site safety analysis, ergonomy requirements, rigging plans, environmental risk planning, job audits, confined space programs and lock and tag procedures.
· Conduct contingency planning
· Set up new building systems (ex. Solar energy etc.) and modern architectures.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline preferably Civil, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering etc.
· Min. 5 years or more experience in Project Management (Factory set-up).
· Team-oriented problem solving and project management skills
· Effective communication skills
· Fluency in English
What we offer:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No