Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Layout Project Manager
Eaton's Hydraulic Business has an opening for a:
Location: Çerkezköy, Tekirdağ / TURKEY
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. Eaton’s unwavering dedication to leadership in mobile and industrial applications has made Eaton one of the world’s preferred suppliers of hydraulic solutions. For more information, visit www.eaton.eu
The purpose of this position is to provide project management expertise in electrical, civil, structural and mechanical aspects of min. five years’ expansion projects. This position is to provide project management expertise to teams of designers, engineers, construction managers and contractors.
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall management and execution of one or more expansion projects.
· Plant Management, Contract and Subcontract knowledge and experience.
· Ability to implement project financial controls.
· Responsibility for project profit, loss, and forecast.
· Knowledge and skills to manage project scope changes.
· Ability to develop and maintain project schedules.
· Ability to work with and manage design teams (architecture etc.)
· Ability to improve subcontractor inefficiencies and manage subcontractor budgets.
· Ability to manage safe work environment and program which includes but not limited to job site safety analysis, ergonomy requirements, rigging plans, environmental risk planning, job audits, confined space programs and lock and tag procedures.
· Contingency planning expertise and knowledge.
· Ability to create, prioritize and maintain project action item list.
· Ability to maintain daily/weekly progress reports to Plant Manager and Director.
· Ability to support and manage multiple projects.
· Legal requirement experience and expertise.
· Experience in new building systems (ex. Solar energy etc.) and modern architectures.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering discipline preferably Civil, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering etc.
· Min. 5 years or more experience in Project Management (Factory set-up).
· Team-oriented problem solving and project management skills
· Effective communication skills
· Fluency in English
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No