QualitySpecialist / Specialista kvality
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Quality Specialist you will keep processes flawless & efficient running; supervise testing, sampling and release of products; optimize production programmes based on quality standards and customer requirements, analyse current processes; accountable for achieving results as FTQ, transparent changes; increase continuous improvement atmosphere; enthusiastic in program/process/product innovations.
You will work within our Quality Team in Suchdol Plant and will engage with Quality Manager, local and divisional colleagues from manufacturing and engineering.
Your key deliverables:
· Monitor production processes incl. testing, optical checking, sampling and releasing new products
· Optimize processes and its performance.
· Solve quality issues, customer complaints and introduce process improvement
· Develop your functional team for compliant with customer, legal and Eaton requirements in our rapid growing area SMT.
Life- long learner, flexible person with creative ideas, open for changes and challenges in production process, assertive
· Technical school (electrician)
· PC skills, Czech, English, (German advantage)
· Knowledge of Problem solving tools
· Experience with manufacturing processes in SMT
· Practice with monitoring and tracking of production performance indicators
· Presenting and communication skills
· Decision making and motivating functional teams
· ISO standards knowledge
· Solution oriented
· Team player
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time