Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Engineer – Quality
- Evaluate supplier Change requests (SCRs) from the supplier, conduct meeting with CFT (Cross functional team – Buyers, Engineering, Commodity manager and plant quality engineers) conduct training with plants and process them into the ENOVIA system.
- Evaluate and approve PPAPs for Eaton Automotive plants.
- Working knowledge of ERPs like WISPER, Mfg. Pro (MRP – Material requisite planning), Oracle fast web query and PLM (Product life cycle management) like ENOVIA.
- Manufacturing knowledge of casting, Forging, machining, Gears, Splines, plastic & fasteners etc.
- Work as coordinator between suppliers and internal functions/plants (Engineering, Plants, Operations, etc.) to clarify requirements, eliminate confusion, and improve definition of requirements in order to process SCRs and approve PPAP
- Shall possess excellent communication skills in order to hoist meeting and give training to plants.
- Understand customer requirement and quick turnaround time on adhoc requests.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
BE in (Mechanical , Production & Industrial Engineering ) with 3-6 years’ experience in, Manufacturing / or Process Engineering ,Supplier Development Engineering (Manufacturing experience)
2.Excellent communication skills - Must speak and write English fluently.
3.Experience in working with global customers & suppliers.
4.Knowledge of process improvement methodologies and project management skills and applications , knowledge of APQP process .
5. Good collaboration skill.
6. Working knowledge of statistical tools including SPC, Gauge R&R and capability analysis.
7. Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required.
8. Depth knowledge of 7 QC Tools and problem solving.8 .Experience in managing or supporting ISO 9000 docs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time