Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Quality Supervisor
- Implements and maintain robust processes for nonconforming material reviews and corrective actions implementation.
- Training/development of functional competencies of direct reports/ team management.
- Implement systems and processes that deliver improvement toward 100% conformance to customer requirements.
- Build relationships with division and corporate resources in order to support identification, review, prioritization and execution of key improvements opportunities/projects to drive results.
- Provides guidance to Manufacturing Supervisors and Process Engineers in terms of quality function deployment.
- Improves quality function processes and makes recommendations to process owners.
- Communicate expectations to manufacturing departments in terms of quality function deployment.
- Observance of the principles health and safety, fire protection, Environmental Protection and the procedures of ISO and IATF.
- Supports customer complaints analysis, recommend actions and improvements.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulations related to quality function.
- Follow the latest technical innovations on the market related to quality equipment and provides recommendations and changes for business.
- Implementation and development of quality tools SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP, APQP.
- Support and active participate in CI initiatives (workshops, kaizen, RIE etc.).
- Implementation of other superior instructions not listed in those activities, which are necessary for the proper functioning of the department / company.
Master’s technical University degree is desirable. Preferred faculty: Engineering/Quality/Management as a minimum.
Very good communication in Polish and English.Experience:
- Minimum: 3 years seniority in positions related to quality/manufacturing, manager of people.
- Preferred: 5 years seniority in positions related to quality/manufacturing manager of people.
- Strong leadership skills.
- People/motivational skills.
- High drive for delivering results.
- Ability to handle multiple multidisciplinary projects at one time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to resolve issues coming from various areas of organization.
Very good knowledge of quality tools (SPC, MSA, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, 8D, minitab) and processes.
Technical knowledge in the areas of manufacturing processes.
Practical knowledge of 8D methodology, FTA, Cause and Effect Diagram, etc.
Knowledge of technical drawing.
Knowledge of measurements systems.
Experience in project management.
Must have ISO9000/TS16949 experience.
6S GB/BB certification desirable.
Professional certifications such as CQE are desirable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH PSCO Powertrain and Specialty Controls Ops
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time