Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lab Technician (2nd Shift)
Eaton’s Electrical Division is currently seeking a Lab Technician to join our team on 2nd shift. This position is based at our Ellisville, MO facility.
The Lab Technician is responsible for supporting product development, product maintenance, and product manufacturing teams by ensuring quality product testing is performed on a wide variety of overcurrent protection products and related devices per business level quality processes.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will set-up, operate, and maintain equipment and facilities utilized to test and complete range of prototype and production overcurrent protection products and related devices within the High Power testing facilities.
- You will set-up, operate, and monitor a full range of electrical/electronic, mechanical, and environmental test equipment as required to complete testing objectives.
- You will operate a Windows-based computer and data acquisition system and software to capture and analyze critical test data.
- You will create polished test reports to convey test results to internal and external customers as well as regulatory work.
- You will perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- You will work from electrical schematics, test specifications, verbal and written instructions.
- You will use a wide range of electric and electronic, mechanical, and environmental test equipment, instrumentation, times, recorders, counters, small hand tools, drill press, and band saw.
- You will keep work area clean and follow all safety rules and practices.
- You will work in a team based environment to meet Bussman business objectives.
- You will serve in Team Coordinator positions as required.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant journeyman level electrical experience or an electrically focused degree from an accredited technical institution
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Ellisville, MO will be considered
- Proficiency in MS Windows/Office based computer system is required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No