Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Forecast Analyst
Eaton Aerospace Group located in Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro) has an opening for a Senior Forecast Analyst.
Reporting to the Materials
Planning Manager, the Forecast Analyst will be responsible for leading Sales,
Inventory and Operations Planning (SIOP) process for the Aftermarket segment.
Responsibility will also include maintaining and improving the Aftermarket
forecasting process to ensure forecast accuracy so that customer service
requirements are met while inventory targets are achieved.
The individual would also be responsible for managing the piece part spares business: order confirmation, financial forecasting, order delivery.
- Lead SIOP for aftermarket business. Take input from sales, operations and create output on inventory and production plans.
- Perform capacity analysis and provide recommended actions
- Follow a collaborative forecasting process with Product Development, Contracts and Supply Chain organizations.
- Create sales forecasts for the assigned demand streams, with forecast accuracy of 70% or better.
- Analyze forecast error and safety stock level and take corresponding actions to improve accuracy.
- Identify, create and adjust repair BOMs
- Manage allocation decision when the supply is unable to meet demand
- Analyze requirements and apply judgment to determine factors such as EOQ’s and part planning data. Strive to minimize excess inventories.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling efforts with Purchasing, Receiving, Planning, Engineering, etc., to monitor and maintain delivery schedules.
- Evaluate progress of parts or raw material schedules. Research alternatives when schedule changes or anticipated delays have been identified.
- Examine the possibility of rescheduling other orders, using service stock, converting or interchanging parts, etc., when schedule is untimely.
- Monitor demand and supply changes and make recommendation on adjustment
- Improve aftermarket repair and spares planning and execution processes
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 6 months of experience in supply chain
- Must be eligible to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of the Los Angeles, CA facility (zip code 90039) to be considered.
- Through knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP / ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management operations concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping / receiving
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Good PC skills, especially in MS Excel – required
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with all operations related departments
- Ability to multi-task
Eaton will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time