Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manufacturing Technician - Assembly
- Maintains a safe working environment and adopts a 5S approach to working.
- Drives and sustains and attitude to continuous improvement as defined by Eaton standards.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the Eaton standards.
- Must adhere to all Eaton EHS, Quality and training requirements.
- Able to understand and follow manufacturing drawings, specifications and instructions.
- Able to complete manufacturing documentations using handwritten forms and PC tools.
- Able to build complex assemblies using manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Performs successive visual inspection where necessary.
- Assists with problem solving and root cause analysis activities.
- Competent and willing to learn and to train others.
- Can produce parts from non-established manufacturing documentations but would normally work to the correct procedures and paperwork
- Assists with problem solving and root cause analysis activities
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No