Assistant Analyst - Business Intelligence
· Work as per work allocation & Publish all the reports (scheduled & ad-hoc) in time with quality.
· Interprets and prepares reports and able to connect business logic embodied in data
· Customer interaction, explaining data sets, providing reasons/logic with complete understanding of respective data points
· Design and develop Excel based user friendly Dashboard and scorecards
· Generate standards or custom reports summarizing business, financials, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders
· Data Analysis: includes pulling the data from multiple systems (like ERPs, Data warehouses, Oracle and other required tools), data consolidation, data formatting, data validation and reporting.
· Good in handling large data sets and has the ability to convert it in to meaningful information
· Interpreting financial implication of SCM data sets;
· Able to handle multiple projects within and outside function
· Support to the team (Best Practices, Knowledge Sharing, Tactical Support)
· Perform Standardization of multiple templates to one standard metric template
· Create, Update & Validate process document as per ISO
· Follow through the timelines committed and can work on tight deadlines
· Work with cross functional team to manage on time implementation and deployment of BI Reports.
· Get trained on tools and applications required for the Business.
· Proficient in MS Excel functions/formulas and basic VBA concept.
· Bachelors with 2-3 years’ experience is preferable
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
· Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting (Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Invoicing, Purchase Order, PPV , MRP, Logistics, Surcharge, DMR, Supplier development/ performance, compliance, Global / Strategic Sourcing etc.)
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
· Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
· Working Knowledge of VBA & Access Database
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
· Advance Data Management using Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Macro recording, Text/Logical / nested Functions etc.)
· Able to gather data from multiple systems and assimilate bigger data set.
· Able to Manage Large data sets.
· Automation of Reports.
· Reporting & Analysis (MIS / Sales/ SCM/Financial)
· Understand linkages of data across different data set/reports
· Break down of Data sets into meaningful interpretations
· Using Advanced features in Excel
· Knowledge of various systems hosting different kind of data
· Advance Presentation skill (Power Point) knowledge about SCM Processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No