Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton Electrical's North American Sales Organization has an opening for a Pricing Analyst to be based in Avery Creek, NC.
The pricing analyst will support the Component Pricing Organization in maximizing the overall profit contribution of the business, by managing and identifying pricing opportunities, assist with pricing process and standardization that align with market and customer expectations; collaborate with divisions, field sales and finance, to align pricing activities.
Essential Function include but are not limited to:
· Assist Senior Analyst with GPI, RPI and product change initiatives
· Focus on driving Bid Man minimums enhancements and improvements on components RFQs Bid Man process
· Lead Role in Government Solicitation and National Account process
· Utilize internal programs such as Vista, Mentor, COGNOS, Qlikview and MS Access for analysis and identification of price improvement areas or opportunities.
· Perform market analysis to provide sales volume opportunities while protecting against profit loss.
· Resource for development testing on tool enhancement
· Perform customer or product specific analysis to measures changes in sales, margin, and price.
· Manage transactional pricing requests on a daily basis
· Create and implement standardization of pricing data and activities
· Interact with multiple layers of the organization – product line marketing and field sales
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
· Minimum two (2) years' experience in sales, financial analysis, pricing, and/or marketing experience
· Must be authorized to work in the in the U.S. without sponsorship
· Three plus (3+) years of experience in sales, pricing, or similar experience
· Strong analytic skills with knowledge of Eaton tools, products and processes
· Experience managing complex projects with multiple stake holders across multiple functions
· Knowledge of analytical techniques for developing research and interpreting data
· Experience in a value based pricing approach that includes market, customer and competitive knowledge, value proposition, and sales strategy
· Ability to communicate, present, negotiate and influence at all levels in the organization.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and problem solve in a matrix environment
· Proficiency in MSOffice including Word, Excel, Access, Qlikview, PowerPoint and Vista.
· Must build positive relationships at all organizational levels internally and externally to communicate and motivate through multiple dotted line roles.
· Ability to create new processes and driving organization buy-in.
· Must be capable of delivering updates and recommendations to all levels
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time