Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Manager, PD
Eaton's Electrical Division has openings for:
Location: Soborg/Copenhagen, Denmark
This role leads, develops and manages the Power Distribution (PD) sales business in the DK Country Sales Organization, including Iceland. The role is responsible for creating a compelling Value Proposition for DK market and development of the PD sales business, supporting growth, innovation and profit plan requirements, whilst applying the Eaton standard work practices as defined by EBS and driving Eaton’s Zero Safety Culture.
The role achieves profitable sales in line with the Country plans and objectives, for all product lines, by effective management of the Sales Team as well as cooperation with the other sales department in the DK Country Sales Organization.
· Drives the PD Sales Strategic Plan in DK to ensure growth and sustained profitability in line with Eaton’s overall Strategic Goals by working with the Country Management Leadership team, as well as the Inside Sales department to develop the Strategic Plan and set sales objectives in line with the subsequent Profit Plan
· Meets/Exceeds annual targets as set in Profit Plan and APEX
· Initiates and drives process improvement actions based on regular on-going evaluation of performance results
· Ensures that the highest level of safety standards are implemented and aligned with MESH; Eaton’s Zero Incident Safety Culture as well as National guidelines and procedures.
· Deals with customer disputes, complaints and quotes professionally.
· Represents Eaton at senior levels within the industry to enhance our profile as a total solutions provider.
· Identifies and develops possibilities for future growth.
· Understands major competitor’s tactics, organization, distribution, strategy and pricing.
· Has sound knowledge of Eaton’s Financial model including ROS, balance sheet management, cash flow, complex selling processes, people leadership skills, outsource analysis and risk assessment.
· Develop a cordial and business like relationship with all the key decision makers in the Market
· Set all Trading Terms, promotions and pricing in coordination with the Pricing Manager and manage these elements to ensure progressive improvement in Price Realisation in line with the Profit Plan
· Coordinate activity with Sales Manager colleagues to achieve maximum success by the Regional, Segment and Specification sales teams
· Manage sales budgets and expenditure
· Report on market trends, market potential, customer acceptance, competitive conditions and operating problems and provide input into the CRR process
· Develop sales initiatives to successfully target the PD business. Builds relationships with senior management and product line management to assist in the development of Marketing and product line strategies and understands and supports strategies unique to specific key accounts
· Facilitate sales and application knowledge transfer from divisions and other country sales teams
· Determines best industry practices and policies through collection of customer satisfaction data and benchmarking. Has a good understanding of the competition and develops strategic plans to compete with the top 3.
· Works closely with all Eaton functions / organizations, including Credit, Customer Support, Demand Planning, SRM, Eaton Electric plants (globally).
· Defines performance metrics and evaluates and interprets data to drive performance improvement and productivity throughout the organization
· Minimum of Bachelors University degree, preferably business related or relevant proven experience
· Proven track record of achieving business success as a manager
· Value selling
· Travel circa 25% of time (mainly national travels).
· Drive and determination to achieve results.
· Strong leadership competencies
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to building positive relationships internally and externally
· Experience in senior level negotiations and managing of contracts
· Committed to doing business right
· Commercial acumen
· Field sales experience or detailed understanding of entire order cycle process
· Expertise in organizing, analyzing and presenting data
· Strong PC skills and technology direction understanding
What Eaton offers:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time