You will join our Power Switching and Protection EMEA business unit, expert manufacturers of fuse circuit protection and switch disconnect solutions. We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager, ideally with knowledge of the electrical control market.
- Development and implementation of strategic product plans for a range of assigned product lines and acts as the ‘general manager’ with full P&L accountability for all activity associated with those product lines.
- Evaluate initial customer product requests and lead product development resources, helping to co-ordinate across other functional areas of the business as necessary to achieve growth, market share, cost, and profitability and volume expectations on key product projects.
- Lead the product launch/development process for the assigned product lines, assessing competitive offerings and also evaluate and help to prioritise plant, custom engineering, cost reduction and process improvement opportunities
- Marketing qualification (CIM)
- Engineering qualification
- Proven product management experience (B2B) and strong business acumen
- Experience of the industrial electrical engineering market & associated supply channel
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time