Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Machine Operator - Press Brake - 2nd Shift
Eaton Power Systems has a 2nd Shift Press Brake Operator opening in Waukesha, WI ( Badger Dr).
Lays-out material per blueprint. Sets-up and operates a 230 Ton/400 Ton Hydraulic Press Brake for forming various sizes and gauges of steel into transformer tank components.
- Sets-up forming dies and punches in the press brake.
- Enters part number information into the computer terminal. After forming a part and doing a first piece check, the operator makes the necessary corrections to the part program to adjust for variations in material.
- Positions each piece against stops and forms piece to the required angle and bends.
- Checks finished piece against print for correct dimensions, makes adjustments to the press brake as needed.
- Works with another operator to aside completed parts to pallet.
- Develops computer programs for new parts.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be able to work in the US without company sponsorship.
- Position not eligible for relocation. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI in order to be considered.
- Minimum of 6 months of machining experience within a manufacturing environment is required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No