Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales & Business Development Manager Europe
Reporting into the Commercial Director for Installation Materials, you will support and grow existing sales of Cable Glands and Accessories in Europe through existing and new channels including intercompany and large distribution accounts. You will also be focusing on identifying incremental business opportunities in line with our strategy through greater regional penetration, additional vertical focus and an appropriate mix of project and MRO business. We are looking for a sales professional who would benefit from experience in international long cycle & technical sales (projects), as well as selling through European distributors. You will be expected to visit the Aldridge site about once a week, and travel for about 50% of your time.
- Develop and subsequently execute on a medium term (3 year) sales strategy for Europe focused on identification of Key Accounts (IC and Direct), establishing an appropriate channel and highlighting key opportunities. Drive this strategy to ultimately achieve balanced sales growth.
- In order to achieve item 1, an annual plan needs to be established with specific deliverables and details on organisational requirements to be highlighted. This plan needs to be clearly articulated, shared through the business and all key stakeholders need to be brought on board.
- Personally build relationships with the Key Accounts to ensure true partnerships and long term integration of the businesses to drive sustainable growth. It is expected there will be an approach that leads to a level of accountability of the channel to drive our business and achieve growth.
- Via the key accounts support regional activities to convert additional accounts such as local OEMs and project business through hands on involvement. The RSM needs to be comfortable as a technical expert as well as a commercial lead. There is support in the business on both of these elements
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities (projects, stock, conversions etc.) and feedback into the organisation to driver operational excellence.
- Proactive engagement in driving sales of new products as well as involvement in the definition and scoping of new opportunities and market areas to pursue
- Maintain a structured pricing analysis for their region: understanding market levels (stock and project / OEM) understand competition price levels and provide price increase recommendations.
- Planning, organizing and implementing sales programmes focused on sales growth.
- Strong technical products sales experience in multiple regions of Europe
- Experience of distribution management, direct sales and end user / OEM selling skills
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time