Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Outside Sales Representative
- Achieve team orders and sales goals
- Manage all aspects of the distributor and customer relationship
- Implement sales plans and growth strategies to meet performance requirements
- Promote Eaton products, assemblies and services to distributors and customers with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin
- Provide technical assistance to distributors, consultants and customers
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities; communicate such information internally and drive corrective strategies or actions
- Maintain cooperative and credible working relationships with company personnel to maximize customer satisfaction
- Prepare sales proposals and value propositions to satisfy customer needs and expectations
- Develop strategies and quotations for customers using price and delivery guidelines, applying sound business judgment to enhance sales volume and margins
- Introduce new products and support promotional programs to distributors and customers
- Conduct sales presentations to create product/service/solution understanding and awareness
- Maintain C360 opportunity database, provide input on monthly sales forecasts and operations reports based on negotiation activity and distributor/customer feedback
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of the Eaton Value Cycle: Sales strategy=>Market/customer knowledge=>Value proposition design=>Price for value.
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton's Philosophy and Values as well as Safety and Environmental standards
- College diploma and/or Journeyman Electrician from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of engineering or sales experience in the electrical industry
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Edmonton, AB facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Electrical Engineering degree from an accredited institution
- CET or Engineering certification
- Minimum 5 years of experience in outside sales experience in the electrical industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Electrical industry experience
- Experienced in developing and deploying strategies to deliver customer-focused solutions
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Professional presence and effective presentation skills
- Demonstrated competency in contributing to the success of the team
- Analytical aptitude, ability to think critically with proven problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time