Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
upport the Human Resources department in developing, deploying and continuously improving a wide variety of human resources initiatives and programs throughout the manufacturing and professional workforce to meet and exceed business objectives, while driving functional excellence. Specific responsibilities include talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, compensation, training, organizational effectiveness, and development and execution of HR programs and initiatives aligned with short and long-term business objectives.
- Serves as the main contact for the management of the company’s benefits process including wellness initiatives
- Responsible person for Wellness Activities, Project Team Leadership
- Provides community support, cooperation with the town
- Partners with Environmental Health and Safety Department on Corporate, Divisional, and plant wide initiatives and support MESH system.
- Evaluate and improve the ongoing performance related to the Eaton Philosophy and Work Practices within facility
- Proactively promote and maintain a Zero Incident Safety Culture, through diligence in accident prevention, regular audits, promoting safety initiatives, investigations, and rule enforcement
- Designs training courses regarding basic rules for the data entry and data maintenance in Human Resources
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends workforce capacity and other meetings
- Cooperate with primary, secondary and higher education institutions on excursions, trade fairs, providing professional practices and more ...
- Creating training plans in accordance with the functional competencies and all related agenda, including entering data into the internal system
- Communication with external suppliers on training´
- Plan the costs of training, including measuring the cost effectiveness of the training
- Supervises training of new employees, training plans for new employees - orientative plans, monitors the career development plan for employees
- Provides initial training for new employees
- Creates development plans for executives
- Coordinates an internal magazine
- Cooperates on PR activities with external contractors and the internal team
- Becomes and promotes the values and visions of company, actively promotes the company's ethical code
- Provides and arranges the casting of the automatic dispensers in the plant and coffee machines
- Is a CCS Card Contact Person
- Supervises compliance with statutory requirements for occupational medical examinations at the plant, processes related to occupational diseases, or reassignment due to disability
- Provides referent examinations for employees
- Proven ability to effectively communicate within a production environment
- Experience performing analytics in Excel and other advanced tools and translating information into presentations and other communication channels
- Solid understanding of financial metrics
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Labor Law Knowledge Skills
- Relationship building skills with strong customer-orientation
- Strong integrity; experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team Player
- Ethical Practice
- Global & Cultural Awareness
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time