Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Credit Analyst
- Assess credit risk and establish/recommends credit limits in accordance with established limits of authority matrix.
- Negotiate customer discrepancies or disputes to resolution and document root cause.
- Analyze customer financial statements.
- Provide financial order management support to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers and provide customer service support.
- Follow up with internal and external customers to ensure prompt payment of receivables.
- Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collection notes for each customer account.
- May be responsible for training new credit team members and others as needed.
- Document root causes of issues that cause receivable aging. Report findings to management and suggest possible courses of action to remedy.
- Develop and implement process improvements to reduce or eliminate internal and external errors. Will need to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure orders are reviewed and approved in a timely fashion. Obtain approval for release in accordance with established limit of authority matrix.
- Support deduction resolution efforts of deduction analyst(s) assigned to portfolio.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Abide by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum 1 year of credit related experience.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Experience with letters of credit and other risk mitigation tools.
- Ability to apply basic accounting principles in the interpretation of customer financial statements.
- Strategic thinking demonstrating effective evaluation and problem-solving skills
- Strong business writing and professional communication skills.
- Strong customer focus and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence and impact others' decision making.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and make decisions under minimum supervision.
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates effective customer service skills
- Negotiating skills.
- Strong organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time