Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Engineer/Specialist
Champion and lead projects designed to effectively drive improvements in our “Zero Incident Safety Culture” program(s). Monitor the following critical components for our facilities, such as:
- Critical machine guarding compliance to European standards
- Electrical safe work practices
- Confined space entry process
- Lock out tag out process
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) OR a manufacturing environment is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety, Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical), or Environmental Health and Safety from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) in a manufacturing environment
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Understands OSHA regulations
- Lean Fundamentals understanding
- Understanding of ISO standards
- Experience with workers compensation
- Demonstrated experience with safety programs
- Ergonomics experience
- Proven track record of safety metric performance and improvement
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time