Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton India Information Technology Center (EITC) is focused on the key objective of creating value for Eaton’s Enterprise IT needs and contributes to key strategic objectives by leveraging the talent base in global and regional initiatives that improve Eaton’s competitive advantage, standardization and drive cost out. EITC provides an environment and opportunity to accelerate individual careers in a challenging environment that provides exposure to a world class Information Technology footprint. Employees at EITC are currently part of a globally diverse team of IT professionals who own and deliver solutions to our internal and external customers through capabilities in areas such as ERP, Engineering, Customer Facing Solutions, Business Intelligence, Architecture, Integration, Infrastructure, QA, Application development, Project Management, Security and Compliance etc.,
We are currently looking for experienced IT professionals of 6-9 years of experience at a Pune location to do development / enhancements on various Enovia projects.
- Drives the development work to various ENOVIA Projects for Industrial and Electrical sectors.
- Understand the requirements from business and develop appropriate solutions.
- Ability to prepare and provide the technical and functional design for the assigned task/projects.
- Participate in meetings and facilitate discussion that leads to meaningful results.
- Provide additional support to the ongoing projects whenever required.
- Show ability to handle customer independently as well as mentor junior developers.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong experience in Enovia MatrixOne/ Enovia V6 Implementation, Customization, Data Migration and Integration projects of 2013x or higher.
- Strong programming experience in ENOVIA ADK, MQL, JPO, TCL, Spinner, UI customizations, process configurations.
- Experience in Enovia-CAD integrations or Enovia-ERP integrations.
- Experience in debugging, testing and maintenance of Enovia projects.
- Experience in customization of Enovia MatrixOne Central applications.
- Experience with extracting, transforming and loading legacy data and data cleanup activities for the 2D & 3D data from other systems or from shared directory into Enovia.
- Experience in requirements gathering / analysis ,solution design and conducting peer review (design, code, test scripts) and make suitable recommendations.
- Very Good understanding of change management process like Code review, Impact analysis and deployment.
- Should be able to analyze Engineering processes and user requirements for Enovia changes and provide continuous improvement by analyzing, developing, and reviewing Enovia changes.
- Create training documentation for the updates and changes developed for Enovia and Provide trainings to End users on Enovia modules.
- Experience: 6-9 years of Experience (minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Enovia.)
- Must have knowledge in Core/RMI, AEF, ADK, TCL, MQL, BPS, JPOs, UI 3 Components and Java and Web technologies
- Strong programming and scripting experience with JDK, JSP, HTML, Java Script.
- Experience in Enovia CAD integration such as ProE, CATIA V4 and V5, AutoCAD, and Solidworks would be an added advantage
- Experience in different Enovia Central like Engineering, Designer, Library and Team Central is preferred.
- Experience in 2013x, 2015x, 2018x would be an added advantage
- Experience in implementing Enovia upgrade projects would be an added advantage
- Preferred if basic knowledge of SQL loader and Oracle database
- Preferred experience of Enovia integration with CAD.
- Preferred experience of Enovia Matrixone integration with ERP like Oracle, SAP
- Good to have -Experience with extracting, loading and synchronizing legacy data and data cleanup activities.
- Optional Skill UNIX, Tomcat/Weblogic.
Requires a 4-year college degree or degree in Master of Computer Application(MCA)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time