Eaton located in Wilsonville, OR has an opening for a Production Technician on 1st shift.
The Production Technician I will perform a wide range of skilled assembly to produce a quality product in a timely manner.
Perform all assignments within acceptable quantity and perfect quality requirements in keeping within assigned functions.
- Perform assigned function from oral and/or written instructions, drawings, or other manufacturing information.
- Follow established procedures/work instructions for assigned function.
- Handle materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform routine maintenance on all plant equipment in area of assignment as required.
- Maintain quality standards by inspecting and testing finished products to ensure conformance with specifications and
- Maintain expected progress of jobs in area of assignment and communicate problem areas or parts shortages.
- Handle all finished products for shipment; call carriers and load materials into carrier's
- Observe good housekeeping and safety procedures and keep equipment, tools and work area clean and orderly by
performing 5-S duties and continued dedication to raising the bar.
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude. Support peers in time of high demand by
working hours assigned and overtime as required; also comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the
- Participate on local teams to improve site conditions, productivity, and performance.
- Lift 35 lbs. with reasonable accommodation as required.
- Work in a timely manner to ensure customer needs are fulfilled and deadlines are met.
- Work at a pace that meets expected productivity goals.
- High School diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Must reside within a 50 mile radius of work location; no relocation benefit is provided.
- Must be legally authorized to work within the United States without company Sponsorship.
- Experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Experience using various tools, including: Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, press brake, fork truck, jib crane,
template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.