Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Accurately ship finished goods to customers and in-process material to outside vendors. Verify count, packaging method, serial numbers, documentation, shipping methods and destination.
- Coordinate and work with outside Shipping/Packaging companies. Determine materials needed to support the Shipping Department. Maintain the required inventory for the department.
- Coordinate time and dates with delivery trucks.
- Maintain machinery and equipment for department. Schedule maintenance on equipment as needed.
- Generate and verify invoicing for shipped goods through MFGPro and the Document Management systems.
- Work closely with Final inspection and Administrators to assure on time delivery to the customer.
- Notify the Customer of shipments.
- Certified to ship Hazardous material and able to maintain the specialized labeling process.
- Develop process improvements for the department.
- Train other personnel as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work area. Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field or manufacturing environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Grand Rapids, MI will be considered
- Knowledge of standard shipping/receiving practices in regards to carriers and bills of lading.
- Basic computer experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – Word, and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Eaton shipping computer systems such as but not limited to Exostar, Document Management, MfgPro, etc.
- Ability to train others in shipping functions and processes.
- Certified to ship hazardous material.
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No