Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HRS GBO Administrator
B. Coordinate travel for interviewees as well as any necessary expense reimbursements
C. Utilize various systems (case management, hiring and onboarding platform, MS Outlook) to effectively process and resolve assigned scheduling requests
D. Create a positive experience for internal and external stakeholders, including maintaining Eaton’s reputation as a brand
E. Participate in continuous improvement efforts, including updating process documentation and escalating customer issues to appropriate team contact
F. Cross training where necessary to support other workstreams
G. Other duties/projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be willing to work on night shift
- Must be willing to work in Sto. Tomas, Batangas (First Philippine Industrial Park)
- Ability to utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, applicant tracking system, Microsoft Suite, etc.).
- Proven ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, flexibility, high quality customer service, effective verbal and written communications skills and teamwork to accommodate the high volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Proven ability to support a high case load while ensuring quality and attention to detail
- Critical thinking, problem solving and resourcefulness to create effective interview itineraries when faced with participant availability challenges.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to collaborate and share knowledge
- Flexibility to rotate to other workstreams within HR Services as needed.
- 1-3 years of Human Resources and/or Customer Service/Shared Service Center experience
- Knowledge of US labor laws in HR related subject matter including: recruitment & selection, disability management, compensation, benefits & data privacy.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No