Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Responsible for the review and routing of incoming deduction claims. Additionally, based on review of incoming deductions, will be responsible for routing deductions of certain complexity to Senior Deduction Analyst.
- Will be responsible for making initial contact with internal and external customers to collect data and claim detail for claim review.
- Based on review of incoming claims will be responsible for the processing of the deduction through the claim system & collection of invoices resulting in rebilling.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within an established limit of authority matrix.
- Will be responsible in assisting other Deduction Analysts and Credit Analysts in compiling the information necessary to make successful collection presentations to customers.
- Abide by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
- Associates degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience supporting account conflict or dispute resolution in a accounts receivable capacity.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Moon Township, PA facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting/Finance Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Systems (GetPaid/Oracle/SAP)
- Pricing Programs
- Strong skill set in Microsoft office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrates commercial sensitivity and business acumen
- Demonstrates effective decision making within limits of authority
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates effective evaluation and problem-solving skills within limits of authority
- Demonstrates effective customer service skills
- Represents Eaton in customer and internal meetings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time