Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Area Sales Manager (Central & Southern Texas)
- Superior knowledge and demonstrated skills of sales techniques, customer interaction, customer relations and employee development
- Leadership style and demonstrated behavior consistent with Eaton’s values and philosophies.
- Analytical thinking capability, leveraging data-driven arguments to make decisions
- Customer Orientation; ability to understand, communicate and meet customer needs.
- Negotiation skills and expertise; ability to cope with ambiguity, and work through complex problems and manage conflict.
- Technical aptitude to understand and position solutions within the respective product category.
- Ability to execute and communicate compelling value proposition and strategy.
- Ability to manage different maturity levels in the market, and varying business cycles.
- Strong knowledge of managing products, product applications and distribution channels
- Ability to influence without authority, in a matrix environment.
- Professional presence such as that the candidate can clearly command in difficult sales situations
- Experience in growing sales and market share, channel development and developing employee talent
- Position includes travel up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years electrical industry sales/marketing experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time