Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PTP Team Member
Provide an excellent service to internal customers of International Shared Service Centre on Accounts Payables function can meet or exceed expectation.
Support the supervisor to organize team resource to achieve team function goals
Effectively support team daily work and monitor the progress to achieve team target
Support team leader in process optimization & team capacity build-up
- College degree or above in accounting, finance or other related field
- At least 5+ years’ experience in accounts payable process or finance processing function
- Good Communication skills and initiative spirits, experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is preferred.
- Ability to read and write English with basic conversational skills
- Customer focus awareness and leadership potential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time