Human Resources Programs Manager - Electrical Products Group
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of programs and initiatives across the group, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the Eaton Business System to achieve goals and objectives. Deploy, optimize, document and standardize sustainable processes, sharing information and best practices across the group.
- Deploy scorecard and monitor the performance of HR programs and initiatives through and advanced analysis of metrics. Review, validate and utilize Eaton’s global HR scorecard data. Provide reporting and analytics education to the larger HR community to drive a focus on metrics at the group, division, and site level.
- Drive programs in key areas, examples include incentive planning, annual merit planning, employee survey, APEX, OCA/talent development, leadership development programs, etc. Partner with Talent Management and Compensation to set goals, review plans, track metrics, and prepare on-going reports to monitor and drive performance. Provide analysis and recommendations for program improvement and creation.
- Provide leadership for and oversight of the groups’ human resources communications plan, knowledge retention and sharing SharePoint site. Recommend sustainable knowledge sharing channels for the larger HR community.
- Act as a HR Business Partner for the Finance and Operations leaders and teams within EPG.
- Facilitate a culture where best practices are shared across HR and the businesses, while identifying opportunities for synergy and integration of best practices.
- Participate on Corporate, cross-group, and cross-functional task teams, often taking the lead role in specific aspects of these programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment; prior field experience required to include working in a manufacturing location and/or with field sales/services.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis
- Master’s degree and/or HR certification.
- Experience performing analytics in Excel and other advanced tools and translating information into presentations and other communication channels.
- Strong knowledge of relevant local/state/federal employment laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to develop business partnership across diverse groups and functions. Business writing expertise.
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency ; data and metrics-driven. Strong project management skills with ability to lead a cross-functional business team.
- Commitment to employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Great organizational skills and demonstrated ability to get results.
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment and leverage resources as needed.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capability and business acumen.
- Excellent facilitation/ coaching skills. Strong employee relations skills with the proven ability to drive change and leadership ownership/accountability.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG Electrical Products Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time