Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Division Inventory Analyst
- Own the SAP MRP Monitor; training, upgrades, system compliance, CUP authorizations, and Learning Management System on Eaton University
- Provide clear concise analysis around managing inventory planning parameters (Safety Stock, planning strategy, Lot Size, Lead-time, etc..) such that the inventory availability levels are in line with the site MRP Monitor Strategies/Policies.
- Conduct monthly inventory reviews to establish appropriate DOH and CONC (E&O), inventory accuracy / cycle count results and actions for each site
- Develop, support, and generate on-hand Inventory reporting and improvement actions.
- Drive site level cycle counting process, specifically driving root cause analysis and reviewing SAP cycle count results
- Manage Storage process and Material Handling personnel at the Pewaukee site
- The Division Inventory Analyst owns the Inventory Performance for the Power Systems Division. Champions the MRP Monitor usage and compliance, Physical Inventory, Cycle Count and stockroom (Inventory Managed) Strategy
- Identifying trends and reviews MRP Monitor Compliance quarterly to proactively adjust Material Master settings based on the Inventory Policies and strategies.
- Provide relevant experience for select Division strategic and operational planning activities.
- Prepare as required (generally weekly/monthly) reporting to monitor actual inventory vs the inventory plan.
- Research situations and obtain input from others to ensure fact-based solutions and answers to technical and operational problems.
- Oversee Pewaukee warehousing operations, Manage Material Handlers that Receive, put away, pick, and ship items to support Wisconsin sites.
- Co-chair “Design for Manufacturability” (DFMA) with Engineering aimed at eliminating E&O creation.
- Apply expertise and analytical skills to Update and Maintain various Customer Service Metrics (Daily, Weekly Monthly) including but not limited to On-Time to Promise, On-Time to Request, Customer Past Due, Sales, Backlog, etc. Book & Bill, and manage OTP daily clean up. Maintain metrics adjustments as necessary.
- Annual Review and modeling of the Inventory Entitlement Model that drives Inventory Management practices that result in actions/plans toward Days on Hand (DOH) performance for each site/division
- Create training material and document procedures (Job Aids), perform training
- Audit and own improvement actions with regard to the Materials Management Assessment for Inventory. Coordinate site reviews with Divisional supply chain team, Director of Operations, plant manager and ESSG team.
- Utilize EBS tools to drive continuous improvements in competencies and related assessments at each site and the Division. Including but not limited to: MMA, OpA, Competency Assessment, EBE. Serve as a the overall technical resource for Inventory Performance.
- Perform Ad-Hoc analysis and complete projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in from an accredited institution
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Production and Inventory Control, Operations, Purchasing, or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Bachelor or Masters of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations from an accredited institution
- APICS CSCP or CPIM Certification
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SAP ECC/MRP planning and/or purchasing modules
- Formal education in Lean / Six Sigma principles utilized to drive continuous improvement
- Experience with Lean materials management principles utilizing consignment, pull systems, Kanban
- Bilingual English and Spanish – writing and speaking skills
- Proven analytical skills. Advanced knowledge Microsoft Excel is required.
- Proven Leader implementing and sustaining change.
- APICS Certification CPIM/CIRM
- Exposure to Business Warehouse, report writing tools (Crystal, OBIEE, SAP BW, Cognos, Encore etc)
- Collaborative Leadership– ability to work with peers and subordinates in a constructive yet aggressive manner to accomplish results
- Prior knowledge with Inventory or manufacturing operations optimization
- Knowledge and applications skills of process improvement
Excellent interpersonal skills- ability to effectively interface at all levels of the organization
- Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others’ decision making
- Strong desire to manage in complex environment(s); results driven
- Knowledge of institutional problem solving tools/processes such as cycle time reduction and process improvement tools: Six Sigma DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Pareto Charts, Statistical process control, Process mapping, Tree diagrams, Root cause analysis, Analytical software programs
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external customers/ suppliers
- Resourcefulness in accomplishing objectives and completing tasks on-time
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and facilitation skills
- Statistical expertise and demand planning capabilities
- Exemplary leadership and talent development / mentoring skills
- Self-starter with the ability to drive cross functional improvement
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Working knowledge, understanding and demonstrated use of SIOP principles (Oliver Wight preferred)
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Strong Business Financial acumen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PSD Power Systems Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only