Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Manager
Eaton is recognized as a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of reliable, high-efficiency hydraulic systems and components for use in mobile and industrial applications. The Hydraulics Group also includes Eaton's Filtration, Golf Grip and Airflex industrial clutch and brake businesses. Eaton pumps, motors, transmissions, valves, cylinders, controls, hose and fittings offer a unique combination of proven technology and innovative design that translates directly into reliable performance and enhanced uptime. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton's Hydraulic Division has openings for:
Supply Chain Manager
Location: ( Havant- Hampshire, UK )
The Havant plant SCM Manager role is responsible for operational supplier management, planning of the manufacturing plants production both in Havant Plant itself and satellite operations, Logistics function (incoming material supply, and outgoing shipments) and customer delivery communications. Assures availability and continuity of material supply as required. Responsible for demand planning (SIOP), demand management, MRP, Scheduling of the internal and external supply chains, Key metrics OTD (Supplier and customer) and DOH.
· Member of the plant management team.
· Plant SCM team leader responsible for team development and people management, thereby enhancing departmental performance.
· Responsible for the master production schedule. Responsible for the scheduling of the assembly shop and the external supply base. Responsible for the management of the MRP process.
· Responsible for Supplier delivery on time to meet business requirements.
· Responsible for the Logistics function incorporating both incoming materials and outgoing shipments to optimize customer service and packaging / logistics cost-out opportunities.
· Manage / forecast inventory requirements (DOH) to meet business requirements.
· Work with Hydraulics SCM group to achieve plant cost down goals, support re-sourcing strategies / projects, aligned to commodity strategies and participate / conduct supplier review activities.
· Implement and manage pull production techniques for purchased / manufactured parts (Kanban, consignment, VMI, Min / Max etc).
· Manage ramp up / ramp down of suppliers / materials working closely with suppliers and the Hydraulics SCM group.
· To implement, adhere and monitor Materials Management process associated with ERP rules, ABCQ process segmentations, PFEP and the Materials Management Playbook.
· Adhere to Eaton standard sourcing process and divisional operating procedures. Manage supplier compliance with Eaton Corporate initiatives.
· Participate in plant and supplier QOS process
· Interface With EMEA SCM; Coordinate supplier selection and control with EMEA / Global Procurement Managers, embracing any make versus buy opportunities.
· Broad manufacturing industry experience
· Experience and knowledge of ERP MRP systems (preferably MFG Pro)
· Material scheduling experience
· Ability to lead teams
· Negotiation skills
· Results and detailed oriented with analytical skills
· Communications skills
· Ideally CPIM certified (or similar
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time