Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cable Tray Rigger- 3rd Shift
- Determine appropriate rung size for ladder assembly in accordance to the Bill of Materials
- Assist with set up of cable tray fixtures in accordance to the Bill of Materials
- Properly affix rungs in position to be tacked and welded.
- Clean welds and verify quality standards are met.
- Unload and safely stack all finished ladders in accordance with shipping requirements
- Performs 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Experience in a machine shop/sheet metal processing manufacturing environment
- Ability to read blueprints and use simple measuring tools
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No