Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Services Analyst (Polish speaker)
The EMEA region has deployed its new regional HR Services (HRS) center which is serving the HR community, Managers & employees in the region with a set of HR related services & activities. The first 2 phases have covered the UK, France & Italy and Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and Luxembourg, and will continue to grow and expand in terms of services offered and country supported, in 2017 we have included in our scope Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Czech Republic, and for 2018 we will further expand in Poland and Romania.
The Senior HR Services Analyst will be responsible for the execution of transactional customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services, the Senior HR Service Analyst main responsibilities will include:
• Create, organize and maintain efficient workflow processes for assigned work streams. Update work instructions, process maps and templates to reflect any new changes.
• Responsible for onboarding process for a geographically dispersed population of employees.
• Responsible for processing HRDA changes, entering mass uploads, and running ad hoc reports.
• Participate in the data collection of HRDA audits.
• Responsible for entering paper recognition forms into the recognition portal.
• Complete talent acquisition duties such as entering job requisitions, interview scheduling, and preparing interview packets.
• Coordinate and arrange travel for candidates and coordinate necessary reimbursements.
• Utilize case management system to effectively process and resolve assigned cases.
• Participate in continuous improvement events.
• Support local HR business partners in job offer creation.
• Run regular reports and on demand reports.
• Job evaluation and classification.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Experience with HR related subject matter including: recruitment & selection, compensation, benefits & data privacy
• Proven ability to effectively communicate across the organization
• Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to utilize Excel’s analytical functionality for data analytics and reporting
• Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, Taleo, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
• Perfect fluency in English and Polish
• Understanding of financial metrics
• Experience with developing and deploying site-wide training plans
• Knowledge of human resource management and other talent systems
• Experience with Microsoft applications
• Experience working with internet based applications
• Bachelor’s degree with human resource focus
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No