Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative
3. Confer with other departments regarding order requirements
4. Prepare necessary paperwork and process order
5. Follow-up and administer orders to meet customer requirements; coordinate with other departments to assure requirements are met.
6. Respond to inquiries and emails as required, to identify delivery status, availability of product, or satisfy other requirements for information from the customer.
7. Coordinate and handle problems relating to customer orders are entered accurately, completely and on time.
8. Make recommendations on stock items.
9. Ensure returns and credits are processed quickly and accurately.
10. Perform similar or associated duties as required or directed.
11. Accumulate data, prepare reports, and perform analytical work as required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No