Senior Sales Representative-UPS高级销售代表-不间断电源
1. Eaton sales towards South China customers (by focusing on segments of IDC, finance, power, energy, government and high-end manufacturing) who mainly locate in Guangdong regions.
2. Major end user/industry account development and retention; Relevant channel expansion of distributor and SI; Tender projects handling.
3. Negotiates and drives deals to ensure high win rates.
4. Applies partner and internal resources effectively and advance sales successful.
1. 5 years and above sales experience in Data center field (familiar with UPS, Power Distribution, air conditioning and other related solutions).
2. Familiar with enterprise customer and sales model, IDC/power/financial/government/etc. industry resources highly preferred. Direct sales experience highly preferred.
3. Strong project handling & solution selling capabilities .
4. Good interpersonal skills, Workable English.
5. Self-motivated and eagerness for winning.
6. Proven sales track record.
7. College diploma of relevant fields is must; Work background with famous market players is preferable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD Power Quality Division APAC
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time