Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager SCM Engineering
Supply Chain Management Shared Service Center (SCM SSC) is an initiative that provides functional and value added support across each vertical of the Supply Chain Functions for the Eaton sites across the globe , key areas of focus are standardization, consolidation, automation support and leveraging best in class available tools / techniques / processes. This position will be based in Pune and is for leading the SCM – Engineering Projects of Eaton’s SCM Services team in Pune in collaboration with the Eaton India Innovation Center. This position would be involved in leading and managing overall operational deliverables from a SCM perspective for the project , functionally lead the Project resources to drive best practices and maintain the functional rigor & demonstrate knowledge of business trends and economic cycle to implement functional strategies of SCM Services. The position primary requires experience in working with a Project team to deliver end to end objectives of the Project.
A. Manage the SCM Projects with the Engineering Division from both short term and long term perspective to deliver on Supply Chain and Engineering functional strategies.
B. Work collaboratively with Engineering Division Leaders, Business SCM leaders to define the road map for exploring New projects , tasks and processes with SCM Service Pune.
C. Develop customer relationships and monitor customer satisfaction on a regular basis, aligned with global SCM approach and processes. Customers will include both Engineering leadership and other SCM Corp activities, and will require significant interaction, including face to face project reviews. Responsible for customer service levels, establishing and renegotiating service level agreements and leading SCM representation in Engineering events.
D. Lead Initiatives from SCM for Value Analysis and Value Engineering of Components , Collaborate with Engineering teams with Design for Manufacturability and Early Supplier Involvement in Concept phase of Design , lead Initiatives for Parts Rationalization Program
Support cost out through VA VE partnership with Engineering team
· Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering is a must.
· Should have at least 10 years in Manufacturing Industry within Sourcing or new product development role.
· Should have at least 2-3 experience of working with Engineering Divisions in Engineering Industries.
· Exposure to supplier management and negotiation.
· Experience in Engineering and sourcing project management
· Experience at a Multi-National Corporation.
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication (including presentation) skills
· Strong customer orientation.
· Perfect ethical approach and strong personal values.
· Excellent ability to work multi-dimensionally in a complex business environment - ability to influence upward, peer-wide, and downward;
· Strong managerial courage and ability to work through resistance and pushback to changeStrong drive for results
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time