Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrative Sales Assistant
Eaton has an immediate job opening for an Administrative Sales Assistant located in Waukesha, WI.
The primary duties include: Performs diversified support, administrative, analysis, statistical and numerous other responsibilities for the Power Systems Commercial/Industrial Sales team. Creates management reports from SAP, C360, Qlikview, Oracle, Mark view, Eagle (pricing system) and other business systems. Compiles, interprets, edits and distributes reports for the sales team. Responsible for managing primary interface with the C&I sales agents including ongoing company and departmental communications, information support, commission and other reports and other responsibilities as required. Maintains departmental files for critical communications, contracts, legal documents, lien waivers and other documents
- Develops and distributes monthly reports – including aggregating management reports, including, orders, sales, backlog and others as required.
- Prepares and creates representative performance reports for ongoing evaluation and discussion with the C&I representative sales force.
- Co-ordinates all group meetings (regional, national, rep council, training, field seminars, etc.) including logistics, location, event and meeting planning activities.
- Co-ordinates logistics and schedules for customer factory and representative visits.
- Co-ordinates WebEx events including training, management calls and customer conferences.
- Co-ordinate trade show related activities including logistics, booth support (product display arrangements) planning, lead management, etc.
- Creates/process check requests through Unity SAP.
- Maintains C&I mailing and email distribution lists.
- Maintains department report archives including representative and distributor agreement files and associated information.
- Maintains and updates departmental (C&I) operating guidelines document, including position responsibility standard work documents
- Maintains C-worker approval/termination process
- Reviews, develops and maintains files for customer or distributor lien waivers.
- Monitors and track departmental (activity center) spending budgets
- Interacts with other Power Systems, NAS and other business units as required to support C&I sales activities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required from an accredited institution
- Minimum two (2) year of experience as a sales and/or administrative assistant in a sales or marketing environment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this position. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Waukesha, WI to be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional presence are required.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills are required to include experience with programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to anticipate needs and work ahead without being instructed.
- Demonstrated dependability and unquestioned integrity and trust, capable of handling confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills to handle increased workloads as required and flexibility to adapt to special circumstances and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Institution
- Prior experience supporting senior business leaders
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No