Junior Analyst - Materials
- Knowledge of Scheduling, action messages, Purchase orders (Discrete and Schedule).
- Ability to reach out to Intercompany Plants and get confirmations on Open Orders, shipped orders overview.
· Ability to navigate an ERP system from the supply perspective: Item Master, Purchasing and Scheduling screens and parameters
- Working Knowledge preferably Mfg. Pro. ERP, exposure on handling planning data.
- Experience in Gather data for weekly and monthly reports to the sites Supply Chain team on the activities and health of the EDI lane.
- Prepare / format / develop reports on Past Dues, Shipment, Order reviews, SIOP.
- To prepare various Dashboard for Planning & SIOP Function.
- Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position & Flexible attitude to work with the willingness to learn new skills when required
- Advance Excel knowledge (Macros, Formulas, conditional formatting, IF Logics ) would be an added advantage.
· Should be Any Graduate / PG with 1.5 to 4 years of relevant supply chain experience or Fresher MBA from tier 2 Colleges.
· Diploma /Any Graduate / PG / BE Should possess hands on experience in order fulfillment , forecasting and dealing with suppliers for order scheduling. Or MBA Fresher should have good background of materials management and replinishment concepts (Any relevant industrial internship project exposure will be preferred)
· Fluent English communication skills both verbal and written.
· Intermediate skill level in MS Office: Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, V-lookup, Conditional Formatting.), word and Power Point presentations.
- Preferred prior exposure into manufacturing plant (Direct production, inventory management and material planning/scheduling experience)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time