Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2nd Shift Team Lead
- Department scheduling
- Manpower assignments
- Production reporting
- Monitor hourly production boards and follow up on interrupters to production (including entering work orders into Maximo)
- Lead shift start Huddle Meetings
- Represent the department in daily production meetings
- Perform required audits (LPA's, ect.)
- Ensure department monthly safety training is completed at 100% on time
- Ensure safe work practices and reports safety incidents (near misses, incidents, recordables)
- performs minor maintenance and troubleshooting
- Drive and consistently demonstrate 5S
- Operates production equipment according to Safety and Quality guidelines with the expectation that the Team Leader will be fully trained and signed off at every operation within the Focus Factory
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year manufacturing work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of Kearney, NE will be considered.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent interpersonal and writing communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking work environment and prioritize workload accordingly
- Must have the ability to interact positively with others within the department and across the organization
- Demonstrated and proficient experience using word processing and spreadsheets in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates Eaton Values and Philosophies on a consistent basis
- Repeatedly lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Extensive walking, standing, bending, stooping
- Ability to repeatedly climb a ladder
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No