Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
HR Director, Crouse Hinds APAC
Lead the Human Resources function for the Crouse Hinds APAC business unit, establishing solid business partnerships and driving functional excellence. Develop, implement and validate Human Resources programs, policies and initiatives aligned with short and long-term business plans. Foster a culture in the organization that promotes employee involvement and engagement and a passion for customer excellence. Reports directly to GM, Crouse Hinds functionally to Vice President, Human Resources for Crouse Hinds Division.
- Work with the division leadership, functional leaders and plant managers to drive change, aligning human resources programs and initiatives with strategic objectives and annual business goals. Drive unified plans with measurable objectives that support business, financial and employee engagement goals.
- As strategic business partner, work with Leadership teams to set direction, priorities and culture expectations, championing the Eaton Business System (EBS).
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of Eaton programs, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the EBS to achieve goals and objectives. Ensure that knowledge retention and sharing mechanisms are developed, continuously improved and sustained. Develop, optimize, document and standardize sustainable processes, sharing best practices across the division and larger organization.
- Manage and develop skills of the Human Resources team to support business initiatives and goals including direct and functional reports. Encourage and drive knowledge retention and best practice sharing across the division.
- Build organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management, employee development, succession planning and retention. Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs, driving pay-for-performance culture aligned with business objectives. Foster a culture of manager ownership and accountability of the employee life cycle.
- Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees. Effectively deploy communication plans and utilize assessment tools (e.g. the employee survey) to determine organizational issues and action plans. Exemplify and lead Eaton Values, Philosophy and Ethics.
- Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees. Utilize MESH to ensure compliance with state/federal/provincial safety requirements and drive “zero incident” culture.
- Provide leadership guidance and mentoring. Develop and implement solutions to organizational challenges by leading/coaching others through change.
- Facilitate a culture where best practices are retained and shared across the Crouse Hinds Human Resources organization and the business and identify opportunities for sharing between Crouse Hinds business units. Benchmark industry and local best practices to set stretch performance targets.
- Drive utilization and partnership with the HR Services group to provide ongoing HR support to across the business including project work.
- Liaise with the corporate COEs to provide support for the business and ensure goals are aligned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required. Master’s degree and/or HR certification would be preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of increasing responsibility in a progressive HR environment.
- Deep knowledge of relevant local/federal/provincial employment laws.
- Significant experience with regional labor relations laws and strategies.
- Demonstrated development of HR systems and strategies, leadership and organizational development and compensation administration.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking capability and business acumen; prior leadership experience as strategic HR business partner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Business writing expertise.
- Excellent facilitation/ coaching skills. Strong employee relations skills with the proven ability to drive change and leadership ownership/accountability.
- Strong leader of people with proven capability to empower, motivate and develop others.
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency; data and metrics-driven. Strong project management skills with ability to lead a cross-functional business team.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Proficient in English.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment or working with a large field-based organization is preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD APAC
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time