Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assembler A- 2nd shift
- Operates in team environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Follow and complete process documentation
- Report labor in MRP system
- Ability to perform lockwire/safety wire and nameplate if applicable.
- Inspect accuracy of documentation.
- Uses hand bench and power tools and measuring instruments.
- Assembles and disassembles basic and complex sub-assemblies and valve assemblies.
- Laps all required surfaces with proper tooling techniques and compounds.
- Work with little to no supervision.
- Complies with Eaton standard policies and procedures.
- Able to perform root cause analysis and fault isolation.
- Rejects and reports discrepant materials.
- Ability to train less experienced assemblers.
- High School Diploma or GED required from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years experience in hydraulic assembly required.
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile distance of the Los Angeles, CA facility (zip code 90039) to be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No