Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assembler - Regulators - Team A - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Power Delivery Division is seeking an Assembler - 2nd shift. This role is at Badger Drive Facility, Waukesha, WI.
- Production of all types of Regulators in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon customer requirements.
- Assembly of lead assemblies, core and coil assemblies, reactor assembly, running Test equipment, welding, crimping, and brazing to deliver the unit into the oven.
- Performing the various job functions as described in the job description at an acceptable level of efficiency and Quality.
- Ensuring that all standard work and 6S procedures are followed, including any visual inspection of equipment or TPM.
- Replenishing the inventory levels of the shopping centers.
- Performing a visual inspection of the previous operation.
- Making repairs to product not meeting acceptable standards.
- Maintaining job proficiency and occasionally helping train new employees in the various job functions.
- Performing all jobs for which they are trained within the work cell at any time and assisting all other team members as needed to meet Takt time of Regulators through the continuous flow line.
- Delivering cores, coils to all other work center operations.
- Selection of the coil/core per the OPS and following the Heijunka board to schedule core and coils to the correct stacking conveyor.
- Selection of the correct leads.
- Brazing the correct lead to the correct coil terminal per the OPS using brazing equipment.
- Set up of reactor area with reactor cores and coils.
- Maintain brazing equipment per department specifications.
- Core coil assembly
- Kit, clamps, and insulation per OPS for work center operations.
- Assembly of main cores and coil per the OPS and safety standards.
- Assembly of the POT core coil per the OPS.
- Must cut and sleeve the strip leads per the OPS.
- Loading the coil core assembly and POT onto the conveyor for deliver to the cabling area by use of overhead crane.
- Cable lead assembly
- Assembly of the main cable assembly per the OPS and safety standards using supplied hydraulic and nomadic equipment.
- Assembly of the Reactor cable assembly per the OPS and safety standards using supplied hydraulic and nomadic equipment.
- Must sleeve the core coil cable assemblies per the OPS.
- Loading the coil core onto the conveyor.
- Filling the reactor cable assembly kanban bins.
- Reactor Assembly, Reactor Test, Braze, and Oven Load
- Assembly of Reactor Assembly per the OPS and safety standards with use of band saw and nomadic tools.
- Delivery of the Reactor to the testing area.
- Electrical testing of the Rector assembly per the OPS and safety standards.
- Brazing the strip leads, terminals, and cross over leads per the OPS with use of brazing equipment.
- Must sleeve the Reactor strip leads per the OPS.
- Loading the reactor onto the core coil located on the conveyor or deliver to the cabling area by use of overhead crane.
- Entering the unit’s serial number into the coil oven PLC.
- Strip Lead Manufacturing
- Obtain information off of the OPS and upload data into the PLC.
- Execute the program of the machine to create the individual leads required in further operations of assembly.
- Inspect leads after manufacturing to ensure quality, per our quality standards.
- Bundle and identify lead groups and store in adjacent racks for next operation.
- Maintaining of robotic weld cell, including changing out of gas, weld tips, and identifying maintenance concerns of the machine.
- Must be able to understand standard shop specifications (shop drawings, process sheets, measuring equipment etc).
- A high school diploma or GED (General Education Degree) is required from an accredited institution.
- The ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship is required.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within the 50 miles of the work location in order to be considered.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No