Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Develop comprehensive reports and analysis of SCM spend data using commodity codes, master lists for divisional ledger, geographical codes, and organization hierarchies.
- Extrapolate data from multiple SCM systems for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Supplier Gateway, financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with ERP-Shared Services centers, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing.)
- Assist in identification of methods to streamline reporting-analysis.
- Understands how to prepare reports for meetings and presentations.
- Fulfilling requests made by SCM managers, Program Managers, Commodity managers ,SDEs for historical pricing, spending and other pertinent data needs.
- Maintenance of vendor profiles and multiple functions in Mapics, Purchasing, Oracle Accounting, and other Purchasing applications.
- Provide analytical / planning support to ongoing business processes, such as market trend analysis, financial analysis and action follow up to achieve business objectives.
- Co-ordinate activities related to PP and SP in the region and work with Product Planning / Marketing / Finance / Operations Teams.
- Tracking and monitoring of Material cost based on the visible projects and part status
- Compile and release the Regional SCM Operation Review.
- Work for clearing the Invoices on hold items and ensure action plans in place for improvements.
- Compile data, generate and release supplier performance reports on monthly basis.
- Track and release status of supplier wise DPO and Supplier numbers on monthly basis.
- Maintain the supplier master list on ongoing basis.
- Support supplier ethics communications and the supplier surveys.
- Associates degree in engineering / accounting or finance with at least two years of experience in data analysis/processing, purchasing, management reporting, and customer service or equivalent job experience.
Good communications and customer care skills when interacting with both internal and/or external customers.
Knowledge and familiarity with supply chain, purchasing and finance reporting systems.
Familiarity with the following applications: Mapics, Cognos, CSPS, ERP systems, Oracle-based accounting and data warehouse, Business Intelligence Application concepts, Matrix One, web-based systems, and query languages.
Functional knowledge of supply chain and purchasing requirements.
Familiarity with quality assurance and reporting accuracy.
Familiarity with process improvement methodologies and project management skills and applications.
Proficient computer-systems knowledge and application skills, especially MS Excel.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time