Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Identify project stakeholders (i.e. agents, contractors, engineers and/or end users) and determine needs and expectations for each project as it pertains to the complete lighting system.
- Establish clear set of project goals; prioritize demand, sequence of activities and a detailed schedule to meet customer requested delivery dates.
- Clarify completion criteria for each deliverable (i.e. approval drawings, submittal drawings, start-up co-ordination, commissioning and training sign-off) and develop customer acceptance plan.
- Work with various functional groups to manage changes and change notices (i.e. inside sales, customer service, supply chain and operations).
- Provide ongoing monitoring and communication of deliverables to various project stakeholders at the agent, distributor, contractor and end-customer locations.
- Work with project stakeholders to suggest and implement improvements and/or modifications to project scope, deliverables, timelines and resources.
- Provide ongoing communication and updates to finance for POC (Percent of Completion) tracking.
- Utilization of established project management tools in addition to maintaining visual timelines for each project to ensure unified effort and coordination at the customer site.
- Work with the Field Services team to ensure timely and accurate completion of startup, commissioning and customer training activities.
- Ensure project completion criteria have been met and obtain stakeholder approval for final deliverables.
- Create and provide closeout binder for customer with all pertinent project information.
- Conduct post mortem or lessons learned review with key stakeholder as part of the continuous improvement effort to achieve world class project management standards in the lighting industry.
- Review of overall project margin as it pertains to product costs, engineering and design costs, and startup/commissioning costs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- This position does not offer relocation. Candidate must reside within a 50 mile radius of Syracuse, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration from an accredited institution
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Must have a strong technical aptitude and experience with MS Office including PC skills, Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers via the phone, e-mail and other written and verbal communication mediums.
- Strong work ethic, flexibility, and a desire to actively contribute to the group’s success
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong professional presence.
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time