Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cost Out Analyst
Eaton located in Greenwood, SC has an opening for Cost Out Analyst.
- Extract spend and cost data from internal systems (Mapics, AS400, Accounting, Vista, etc.)
- Create and manipulate complex Excel spreadsheet for data evaluation
- Utilize advanced Excel functions such as Pivot Tables, Charts, Graphs, Complex Formulas, etc.
- Develop clear action plans for cost reduction activities
- Manage and implement action plans
- Track cost out metrics
- Participate in VA/VE events
- Develop and deliver presentations for upper-level management
- Track, analyze and report plant expenses
- Participate in or lead cross-functional teams related to cost out activities
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Coordinate sourcing activities to include direct communication with suppliers and updating system data
- Provide general support to Purchasing team
- Must have an associate’s degree in Business or related field.
- No relocation benefits provided. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius of Greenwood, SC to be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United states without company sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to work either independently or in teams across plant and corporate entities.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Sound working knowledge of Purchasing/Materials and Manufacturing principles.
- Demonstrated results regarding cost out activities.
- Must have appropriate written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel and PowerPoint software or equivalent experience.
- AS400/MAPICS/VISTA data entry and extraction experience required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No