Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assembler- I (1st Shift)
Eaton's facility located in Vicksburg, MS is seeking full-time Assemblers to work 1st shift. The LED Assembler performs LED industrial manufacturing work to include assembly, testing, quality and packing of LED components and lights. Employee must be able to follow standard work instructions and work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Employee must also be able to pass a pre-employment screening check.
- Assembly, testing, quality and packing of LED components and lights
- Must observe all safety rules and regulations at all times
- Follow Eaton Quality Standard Process
- Perform additional related duties as required
Tools and Equipment:
- Includes tape dispenser, tape machines, electric staplers, banding equipment, protective safety and electrostatic dissipative equipment, electrical pallet jacks, computers, hand-held scanners, electric drivers, mini tablets, remote controlled devices and hand tools
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Vicksburg, MS will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience
- Electrical systems experience or professional certification
- Basic computer functioning knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment with strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and to be a creative thinker
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete basic shop math
- Ability to follow planning and scheduling directions from supervisor, planner, and/or FFM.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read written work instructions. Microsoft Word.
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions within a Manufacturing Instruction (MI).
- Ability to perform at a rapid, repetitive pace.
- Must be able to stand in a stationary position throughout the shift while working
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No