Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Operator 1 (3rd shift)
Stencil & Inspect: Operates the stencil machine to put the appropriate model and lot number on the hose and inspects it for any defects during this process.
Finishing (Cut/Coil & Eject/Test): Ejects mandrel from the hose by using water pressure, and proof tests hose to make sure that it meets specifications. Cuts the hose at the appropriate place on the reel, and coils the hose to prepare it for shipping.
Mandrel Prep: Prepares rubber and/or grilon mandrel for the rubber to be shaped around during the extrusion process.
Braid (Horizontal & Vertical): Operates braider machines to interweave two or more strands of yarn to provide reinforcement for the hose before the cover process.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- 1 year of manufacturing experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of Forest City NC will be considered
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills/teaming ability
- Ability to learn computer transactions
- Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No