Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manufacturing Engineer(SDP)
This position will be responsible for coordinating all manufacturing engineering activities focused on Banbury , Serigraphy and Mandrel Production. This position will be responsible for Banbury , ındustrial calendar and serigraphy growth investment projects. Aproximately $4,5M budget will be managed. Cost out projects, developing and maintaining production standards, optimizing productivity and ensuring accuracy of BOM and routings within current ERP system would be the other primary functions of this role. This position reports directly to Support Manufacturing Manager and functionally to MFG Engineering Manager.
- Improve productivity of Banbury, Serigrapghy and Mandrel production by either developing the equipment or creating new standardize manufacturing method.
- Investigate and analyze production methods, processes, operations and propose possible modifications for continuous improvement.
- Budget investigation, project proceed control and new line implementation for new projects and processes.
- Monitor and control key process metrics such as Internal PPM, scrap rate and productivity
- Prepare and maintain all production documentation
- Update process documentation and aligned with EQS.
- Build close relationship with other manufacturing operations and units.
- Support the implementation of quality control procedures to the shopfloor.
- Ensure the accuracy of BOM and Routings within MFG/PRO.
- Research, recommend and assist capital equipment projects.
- Utilize problem solving technique such as global 8D, PFMEA, Control plans etc.
- Implement EHS and local regulatory requirements aligned with local MESH plan of plant.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No