Leadership Development Program – Supply Chain Management
Eaton Leadership Development Program - Supply Chain Management is designed to accelerate the development of future SCM leaders by providing participants with functional and leadership experiences that enable them to learn, contribute and integrate with the organization. The program is ideal for recent graduates in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Industrial, Electrical, Procurement Engineering who have a proven track record of excellent academic performance and are passionate about a career in supply chain management in manufacturing environment.
Start date: 2018 September
- This is a two-year program that involves two 12-month assignments in EMEA region. In an effort to maximize your development, each assignment has the potential to have you placed in different facilities and/or functions during the length of your program. Your assignments will give you multiple opportunities to develop your leadership skills.
- The assignments will provide participants with exposure to different areas such as and not limited to: project management, strategic supply sourcing / commodity management, logistics / trade management, new product development, materials management, procurement engineering or supplier development.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with and present to Eaton leaders during your assignments.
- You will be expected to work with other participants in the program on projects outside of your assigned location.
- Upon successful completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could lead you in a variety of career path such as materials managers, SCM program managers, commodity managers, senior buyers, and other SCM leadership roles as identified by the current business needs.
• Bachelor or Master in Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, or Industrial, Electrical, Procurement Engineering
• Work or internship experience is a plus (max 3 years of experience)
• Geographically flexible and willing to relocate during the program
• Desire to build a career in Supply Chain Management
• Leadership aptitude and/or demonstrated leadership experience within university or community
• Self-motivated and a strong desire to achieve results
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Fluent in English plus in another European language German or French
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time