Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Credit and Collection Manager
The position primarily responsible is supervise collection management for LATAM MX Businesses (PDO, PQD, EESS), the
investigation and review of credit risks involving customers minimization of bad debts accounts, planning, forecasting for
positive results, overseeing the accounting and financial activities and analysis directly associated to the position. Analyze
the financial situation of new customers and issue credit risk and recommends credit terms and limits to maximize sales.
Makes adjustments to customer claims where necessary. Refers certain accounts to a collection agency or recommends
legal action. Prepares reports on status of credits and collections.
The position is responsible of accounts Receivable integrity and establishment of deep and efficient relationship externally
and internally to communicate with the teams to monitor and provide customer credit status for current customers.
Position is responsible for 4 reports
- Work closely with management to teach and install the discipline of execution through daily /weekly reviews of prior
day’s productivity and how it relates to dollars collected.
- Strong analytical skills, innovative in defining key performance indicators, designing workflows and leading in a
continuous improvement environment.
- Provide leadership by strong focus on people developing skills, using coaching, mentoring, functionally aligned scorecard
and feedback sessions, and de development of skills crucial to get success
- Maximize Accounts Receivable’ Collection with activities such as analysis of past due invoices, payments trends,
resolution of disputed invoices.
- Minimize Bad Debit’ Risk maintaining contact with customers and applying trade and credit policies.
- Account Reconciliations and debugging with customers.
- Communicate and Apply Sales & Credit and Collection’ Policies of the Company.
- Lead the Collections Department to meet or exceed corporate goals for eliminating delinquency.
- Maintain strategic relationship with customers internal & external.
- Lead Closing Accounting for all duties associated to AR function.
- Management Purchase Orders & Billing’ Systems (GLOBAL VISTA).
- Purchase Orders terms’ review in order to release them by System.
- Meet any other activity assigned by your supervisor or special requirements from management or company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 5 years prior Credit and Collection process experience, preferably in a large company.
- Minimum of 3 years prior supervisor/management of people experience.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills in English-Spanish required.
- Demonstrated strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical
Skills, Integrity and Trust, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Problem Solving, Drive for Results, Written
Communications, proved Supervision skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Knowledge and experience with Mapics, Oracle, Khalix - Encore, Monarch, and other programs required.
Master Degree in Accounting, Administrations or Finance or related field from an accredited institution required
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PD Power Distribution
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time