Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Subject matter expertise for the purposes of knowledge transfer to employees at all levels,
Develop and maintain training curriculum and materials for deployment and development,
Teach principles, concepts and practical use of methods and tools to all levels of the organization,
Provide coaching on lean implementation, leadership, and philosophies, and
Drive continuous improvement plant wide.
- Education: Bachelors in Science Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Experience - 5 years or more in Manufacturing Environment, Electronics, Automotive or Power Tools Preferred.
- At least 3 years of Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Strong knowledge of lean production systems.
- Lead role in at least one successful lean transformation within a significant size operation
- Demonstrated experience implementing and executing improvements with significant cost savings
- Proven experience facilitating and leading Kaizens.
- Bilingual - Spanish and English (written and oral)
- Analytical problem solver
Team building skills
Demonstrated talent developer and mentor
Ability to see the possible and convince others
Excellent communicator - written, oral, and presentation
Results driven (demonstrated above average capability)
Strategic thinker/tactical achiever
Promotable to senior position
Willing to relocate
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time