Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Line Sales Manager Automotive- eMobility (m/w)
Product Line Sales Manager Automotive - eMobility (m/w)
Location: Bonn ,Germany
- Manage and prioritize the opportunity pipeline and maximum conversion rate to wins, responsible for the serial and project related price negotiations according to target from pre-RFQ phase until end of production (EOP)
- Responsible for development of accurate business cases with support of all relevant functions such as Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain and Finance from RFQ to management approval
- Ensure contracts terms for new projects are negotiated to maximize the benefit of Eaton (prices, costs, volumes, warranties, raw material price clause, intellectual property, design ownership, etc.)
- Development and control of the global customer related pricing strategy in line with other business units and segments
- Prepare plans and budgets for the commercial function so that it has sufficient resources to achieve agreed sales objectives
- Bachelor degree education in business administration, engineering or similar
- Relevant experience of sales or account management in the automotive industry
- Strong capabilities and knowledge of automotive related processes such as engineering change management, cost breakdown analysis, auctions, project management, VDA, IATF
- Financial skills to understand the business case and identify levers to improve
- Experience in leading a project or team
- Fluent in oral and written English required
- Excellent PC skills (Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time